HEALTH INSTITUTIONS CLUB
The Club is made up of healthcare institutions. These organisations are keen to work effectively to implement Patient Experience initiatives. The club is organised in the form of collaborative meetings between members.
The aim of these meetings is to progress in the improvement of the Patient Experience thanks to the exchange of experiences, methodologies, common reflections, etc.
Each session is structured and piloted by SPX.
To become a member...
Each member institution has set the Patient Experience as one of the objectives of its management.
Either the Patient Experience is a will clearly expressed in the development plan (strategic plan, establishment project… or similar document);
Or a member of the management team is clearly identified as having this responsibility;
Or the hospital is already developing significant initiatives in this area.
The Club is seen as the laboratory of SPX; topics and initiatives are shared and followed up, favouring effective and active participation.
SPX ensures that each member joins its Club in a spirit of sharing, and that no other consideration will hinder the relationship between its members.
In addition to the CEO, each institution participating in the Club appoints 2 to 4 people entitled to attend the working sessions.
What activities are organised by the association?
- Several annual exchange working sessions.
- The identification of innovative initiatives. The preparation and drafting of case studies based on the experiences of Club members.
- The inventory, formalisation and dissemination of specific management tools for the Patient Experience, corroborated by examples from the actual experience of Club members.
- The promotion of local management initiatives in hospitals as a means of influencing the culture and dissemination of these approaches.
- The organisation of a Patient Experience labelling system, with a simple evaluation grid based on a few key themes.
- The implementation of a system of recognition of work carried out with reference to the Patient Experience.
- The elaboration of Position Papers.
The association assumes the role of animator of this club.